Inclusive Behaviors Inventory Certification Program
We are pleased to introduce a new Certification Program for the Inclusive Behaviors Inventory (IBI). The IBI is designed to support employees at all levels who want to be more inclusive in their daily actions and can benefit from practical recommendations tailored to their own profiles. Certification program participants will learn about the survey contents, research background, and how to apply the tool for different users based on sample profiles.
The IBI was designed for easy integration into existing inclusion and diversity skill-building programs. It is also a useful tool for coaching executives and managers who seek to become better role models for their own teams. Other applications include new hire training, employee resource groups, startup for diverse teams, and the kickoff of organization-wide inclusion initiatives. This survey helps each user to address the following questions:
- What does inclusion mean in an everyday workplace context?
- How inclusive am I when working with others who are different from me?
- What are my strengths and how can I build on these?
- Do I have any blind spots, and how can I get better?
- How can I leverage inclusion to get business results?
- How can I move from awareness of unconscious bias to becoming an inclusion champion?
Upon completion, all participants will be certified to conduct individual and team IBI debriefs for up to three (3) years; they will also receive free IBI access for three other users so that they can practice using the tool with colleagues and comparing results. See more details on the program here.
Date and Time: 18 April at 10:00am-11:30am (San Francisco) | 1:00pm-2:30pm (Boston) | 7:00pm-8:30pm (Paris)
Cost: USD $299
Event Category: Certification Programs