Product Good For :
- People working within diverse organizations, or those looking to increase diversity in their organizations
The Creating an Inclusive Workplace Learning Path is specifically designed to help employees at all levels understand how to leverage dimensions of diversity to create a more inclusive and innovative workplace. Learn how to not only recognize diversity, but also leverage it to be more effective in your business.
This course is valid for 1 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. Claim your credit here.
Discounts are available for 6 or more seats purchased at the same time. Your order total will be updated to reflect the discount. Contact us for volume discounts on 100+ seats.
Price per seat
Duration: 12 months access
A diverse workplace has been found to lead to greater innovation than a homogeneous one. And yet many people tend to work only with colleagues that are like them and show little interest in workplace inclusion and diversity. The Creating an Inclusive Workplace Learning Path is specifically designed to help employees at all levels understand how to leverage dimensions of diversity to create a more inclusive and innovative workplace.
With the Creating an Inclusive Workplace Learning Path, you will have access tools that help with managing relationships in a global workplace:
- Modules on unconscious bias and micro-inequities, stereotypes vs. generalizations, gender diversity, and generational diversity
- Everyday workplace challenges, insights, and strategies for inclusion
- Media-rich, interactive learning to engage with key concepts
- A final quiz to ensure comprehension
- Self-paced learning
This Learning Path will help you:
- Raise awareness of our own potential for unconscious bias and how it impacts decisions
- Learn how biases can impact the talent development cycle, including the ability to attract, engage, and retain talent
- Examine the common perceptions (negative and positive) of different genders and generations in the workplace
- Collaborate more effectively with colleagues from different backgrounds, genders, and generations
Self-Paced Training for Global Diversity and Inclusion
Creating an Inclusive Workplace is a 45 minute Learning Path that can be completed at your own pace. Access is for one year (12 months). One seat purchase is for one individual. Contact us for volume discounts on purchases of 100+ seats.