Product Good For :
- Independent consultants
- Executive coaches
- Corporate managers
Become qualified in the Global Competencies Inventory (GCI), and help others enhance their global competencies. The GCI assesses the ability to effectively lead and work with people who have different values, beliefs and customs. Based on extensive research on the core competencies required for effective global leadership and intercultural engagement, the GCI is used by corporations, international NGOs, government agencies, and educational institutions.
For more information, and for Academic, Non-Profit and Gov’t pricing options, see description below.
Price per seat
Duration: Qualification is valid for 3 years
Discounted Pricing for Academic/Non-Profit/Government Institutions
If you are a member of an academic, non-profit or government institution, you are eligible for a discounted fee of $599. To obtain this discount, email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Type of organization (Academic, Non-Profit, or Gov’t)
- Organization name
- Your role in the organization and how you anticipate using the GCI
The GCI Qualification course covers the following topics:
- Overview of the GCI and what it measures
- Understanding the key calculations in the GCI
- How the GCI is used
- Best practices for debriefing the GCI
- Creating personal development plans
- Administering the GCI to others
- Customer support
The course is online and self-paced, and takes approximately 4-5 hours to complete; you may stop at any time and finish the course later as your schedule permits. There is no live webinar component for the course, although coaching from experienced GCI facilitators is available for an additional fee, and you can request this on the completion form at the end of the course.
ABOUT THE GCI
The GCI assesses the ability to effectively lead and work with people who have different values, beliefs and customs. It is based on extensive research on the core competencies required for effective global leadership and intercultural engagement, and is used by corporations, international NGOs, government agencies, and educational institutions in the following contexts:
- Selection for global or domestic multicultural leadership roles
- Training for international job assignments
- Coaching for personal development
- Pre- and Post-measurements of intercultural training effectiveness
Qualification is valid for three (3) years. One seat purchase is for one individual.