Product Good For :
- Individuals considering whether an international assignment is right for them.
Considering an international assignment? International assignments can be incredibly effective, or they can be costly to both you and your organization. If you are not prepared for an assignment, or your family is not ready to live in a new environment, your assignment may not be successful. The International Assignments: Self-Selection Toolkit helps to equip you and your family with the resources you need to assess your personal and professional readiness for an assignment abroad.
For more information, see description below or download PDF.
This course is valid for 1 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. Claim your credit here.
Contact us for volume discounts on 100+ toolkits.
Price per seat
International assignments can be incredibly effective, or they can be costly both to an individual and an organization. If candidates are not truly prepared for an assignment, or their family is not ready to live in a new environment, assignments can easily fail. The International Assignments: Self-Selection Toolkit equips potential assignees with the resources they need to assess their own personal and professional readiness.
With the International Assignments: Self-Selection Toolkit, you will have access to:
- An introductory video from a Global Mobility expert with years of international experience
- Six short surveys to assess your preparedness for an international assignment. You score the surveys yourself and receive actionable advice and feedback. Surveys focus on:
- Professional Goals
- Work Style
- Personal Resilience
- Intercultural Skills
- Worksheets to consider your goals and express your thoughts regarding a potential international assignment. You will be able to reflect on potential likes, dislikes, unknowns, expected lifestyle changes, and critical success factors for an international assignment.
This Toolkit will help you to:
- Understand the key factors that must be considered prior to accepting an international assignment
- Assess your personal and professional readiness for an international assignment
- Determine your goals, hopes, and fears about a potential international assignment
International Assignments: Self-Selection Toolkit is a downloadable eBook that can be completed at your own pace. Upon purchase, you will receive a link to download the eBook on the purchase confirmation page. A link is also included in the confirmation email sent after purchase. To receive full functionality of the eBook, Adobe Reader (or similar program) is required on your device. Limit one (1) download per purchase. Contact us for volume discounts on 100+ toolkits.