The Leveraging Diverse Styles: Skills for Global Collaboration Learning Path is ideal for anyone working in a global environment. This effective global collaboration learning tool helps you to understand the “why” behind your global colleagues behavior, the impact culture has on the workplace, and learn strategies for improved global collaboration on the topics of relationships, communication, initiative, and time management.
For more information about the Global Collaboration Learning Path, see description below or Download PDF Overview.
This course is valid for 1 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. Claim your credit here.
Discounts are available for 6 or more seats purchased at the same time. Your order total will be updated to reflect the discount. Contact us for volume discounts on 100+ seats.
Price per seat
Duration: 12 months access
The Leveraging Diverse Styles℠ : Skills for Effective Global Collaboration Learning Path is ideal for anyone working globally who wants to discover how to improve global collaboration. Understand the “why” behind your global colleagues’ behavior, the impact culture has on the workplace, and learn strategies for improved global collaboration. Explore the essential issues of relationships, communication, initiative, and time management, where cultural differences can make for very different work styles. For each issue, hear typical challenges, insights, and learn best practices to work more effectively.
With the Leveraging Diverse Styles Learning Path, you will have access to:
- Modules on relationships, communication, initiative, and time management
- Typical workplace challenges, insights, and best practices for effective collaboration
- Media-rich learning for an engaging learning experience
- A final quiz to ensure comprehension
This Learning Path will help you:
- Raise awareness of cultural diversity and different ways of thinking or approaching tasks in different countries
- Learn the “why” behind very common behavioral differences in various cultures
- Promote collaboration across locations and cultures
- Learn essential skills for working in a new culture; save valuable time on an international assignment
Complete Your Global Collaboration Training at Your Own Pace
Leveraging Diverse Styles is a 90 minute Learning Path that can be completed at your own pace. Access is for one year (12 months). One seat purchase for the Global Collaboration Learning Path is for one individual. Contact us for volume discounts on purchases of 100+ seats.