Fostering cultural agility as a student is critical for success upon entering the global workforce. Pursuing education through online cultural training tools is one of the most efficient ways to acquire in-depth knowledge to prepare you for conducting business around the world. GlobeSmart® offers instant access to information and advice on how to engage effectively with people from over 95 countries. Purchasing GlobeSmart includes access to the GlobeSmart ProfileSM.
NOTE We are able to provide GlobeSmart at this discounted rate for current students & faculty. In order to receive the academic discount, please provide the name of your university & school email address at checkout.
Please contact us for volume discounts or if you’re interested in the GlobeSmart Profile ONLY (for Higher Education).
NOTE: ACCESS IS PROVIDED WITHIN ONE (1) BUSINESS DAY OF PURCHASE.
Price per seat
Duration: 6 months access
GlobeSmart®, an online cultural intelligence resource, provides ready access to detailed information on how to engage effectively with people from around the world. GlobeSmart helps students develop global mindsets by addressing the challenges of relating and communicating successfully with counterparts from other countries. GlobeSmart has been used by over 1/3 of the Global Fortune 100.
With GlobeSmart, you will have access to:
- Information for engaging effectively with people from 95+ countries, developed from extensive research and interviews
- 50 continuously updated topics for each country, covering business skills, culture, customs, and travel information
- Audio names and phrases, videos on key cultural issues
- An extensive question and answer library with answers provided by cultural advisors
- Quizzes and case studies for real-world application of the knowledge
- Best practices for interacting with global colleagues
- The GlobeSmart Profile for increased cultural self-awareness
Access to this cross-cultural online learning resource is for six (6) months. One seat purchase is for one individual.