GlobeSmart for Academia includes the GlobeSmart ProfileSM plus our newly updated Culture Guides, providing instant access to information and advice on how to engage effectively with business counterparts from over 95 cultures.
For more information about this unique reference tool, see the description below or refer to GlobeSmart on our main site.
NOTE: We are able to provide GlobeSmart at this discounted rate for current students & faculty. In order to receive the academic discount, please provide the name of your university & school email address at checkout.
Contact us for volume discounts or if you’re interested in the GlobeSmart Profile ONLY (for Academia).
Price per seat
Duration: 6 months access
GlobeSmart®, an online cultural intelligence resource, provides access to detailed information on how to conduct business effectively with people from around the world. GlobeSmart addresses one of the greatest causes of difficulty in global business interactions — the challenges of relating and communicating successfully with counterparts from other countries. GlobeSmart has been used by over 1/3 of the Global Fortune 100.
With GlobeSmart, you will have access to:
- Culture Guides:
- Information on engaging effectively with people in 95+ cultures, developed from extensive research and interviews
- 50 continuously updated topics for each culture, covering business skills, culture, customs, and travel information
- Audio names and phrases, videos on key cultural issues
- An extensive question and answer library with answers provided by cultural advisors
- Quizzes and case studies for real-world application of the knowledge
- The GlobeSmart Profile for increased cultural self-awareness
Access to the GlobeSmart online cultural resource is for six months (6 months). One seat purchase is for one individual. Contact us for volume discounts.