Product Good For :
- Independent consultants
- Executive coaches
- Corporate managers
Become certified in the GlobeSmart Teaming Assessment to help your clients, partners, and colleagues run and build high-performing teams in a multi-cultural environment. Results from the assessment can be used to coach team leaders to lead high-performing teams, to plan team performance improvements, or to design team events. Full certification requires participation in one, two-hour webinar.
For more information, see description below.
Price per seat
Duration: Certification is valid for 3 years
Become certified in the GlobeSmart Teaming Assessment to help your clients, partners, and colleagues run and build high-performing teams in a multicultural environment. Based on Aperian Global’s Team Effectiveness Model, the GlobeSmart Teaming Assessment (GTA) offers a fast and powerful way for teams to determine their effectiveness and gather feedback to improve their performance. Teams gain insight into their strengths, weaknesses, and priority areas for improvement and receive actionable advice and strategies to improve collaboration. Certified facilitators can help teams to better understand and make use of their GTA results. Full certification requires the successful completion of a Learning Path and participation in one, two-hour webinar.
In the Learning Path, you will have access to:
- Detailed introductions to Aperian Global’s Team Effectiveness Model, leading cross-cultural models and frameworks, and the process of debriefing GlobeSmart Teaming Assessment results
- Extensive information on the GTA survey, its reliability and validity, and the structure and interpretations of the team feedback report
- Quizzes to ensure comprehension
In the two-hour webinar, led by an experienced Aperian Global facilitator, you will have hands-on experience debriefing sample team feedback reports and facilitating discussions about the GlobeSmart Teaming Assessment.
By the end of the GlobeSmart Teaming Assessment certification process, you will be able to:
- Understand Aperian Global’s Team Effectiveness Model and its impact in the workplace
- Recognize the types of teams who have used the assessment successfully
- Learn the general framework of the GTA debrief session and explore challenges of debriefing the assessment face to face or virtually
- Help clients, partners, and colleagues run and build high-performing teams in a multicultural environment, and understand the impact of diversity on team results
- Coach team leaders to plan team improvements, design team events, and improve overall team effectiveness
One certification purchase is for one individual.