Product good for:
Anyone working in a diverse environment; employees at all levels
- Kickoff of diversity initiatives
- New hire training
- Team startup process
- Employee resource groups
- Existing inclusion and diversity skill-building programs
The Inclusive Behaviors InventorySM (IBI) equips employees to discover their own personal inclusivity strengths and blind spots. Through individual assessment and reflection, employees will cultivate skills for acting in a more inclusive way. The IBI examines the following five dimensions:
- Learning About Bias: How aware are we of our own biases? How do we begin to learn about those who are different?
- Building Key Skills: What critical baseline skills do we have for acting in a more inclusive way?
- Working Across Boundaries: How successful are we in working with various aspects of diversity such as gender, generational, functional, cognitive, or cultural?
- Becoming a Champion: What are we doing to champion inclusion? How well are we doing what it takes?
- Getting Results: How well do we link inclusion to business results?
Contact us for enterprise-wide pricing.
A multi-rater version is also available. Enhance your self-awareness by collecting feedback from peers, managers, or direct reports.
Price per seat
Duration: 12 months
The Inclusive Behaviors InventorySM (IBI) equips employees to discover their own personal inclusivity strengths and blind spots. Through individual assessment and reflection, employees will cultivate skills for acting in a more inclusive way. The assessment includes the following sections:
- Survey items: 30 Likert scale survey items. Users respond to each item with their level of agreement. (The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete.)
- Individual feedback report: Users receive a detailed, 11 page feedback report including:
- Inclusive Behaviors scores on each dimension and advice for improving in lower-scoring areas
- Definitions of the dimensions and strategies for development
- A personal action plan and general suggestions for improving inclusivity
The individual feedback reports are generated automatically and can be reviewed on one’s own or as part of a facilitated inclusion and diversity program.
The IBI will help you (or your employees) to:
- Gain awareness of personal sources of bias and levels of inclusiveness
- Learn how to build on strengths and to address key blind spots
- Become a diversity champion to improve inclusivity globally
- Plan how to broaden one’s own inclusive actions to address a wider range of styles, characteristics, and groups